Invest in commercial real estate loans and properties.
As the manager of Vestin Realty Mortgage I, Inc. and Vestin Realty Mortgage II, Inc., the investment strategy is designed to invest in attractive real estate loans and real estate properties. Our principle criteria in selecting real estate assets includes:
- The ratio of the amount of the investment to the value of the property or loan to value ratio;
- The potential for capital appreciation or depreciation of the property;
- Expected levels of rental and occupancy rates;
- Potential for rental increases;
- Current and projected revenues from the property;
- The status and condition of the record title of the property;
- Geographic location of the property; and
- The financial condition of the borrowers, their principals or guarantors for loans.